[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to use rowInput:: with AJAX?

Gary Wong gary.wong at spingroup.com
Wed Nov 26 08:28:08 CET 2008

I have a lister with activelistable columns, and buttons on each row
which I want to trigger AJAX events.  I need to pass the current row's
INPUT field data to the AJAX event. I found limited info on using
rowInput::value but couldn't get it to work.

Here's the snippet of what I'm trying to do:

<renderlet:BOX name="list-box">
 <childs>
  <renderlet:LISTER  name="thelist">
   <column name="uid" type="renderlet:TEXT" listHeader="ID"/>
   <column name="specialty" type="renderlet:TEXT" listHeader="Specialty
Name" activelistable="true" />
   <column type="renderlet:BUTTON" name="btn-edit" listHeader=""
label="Save">
    <onclick runat="ajax" params="rowData::uid,rowInput::specialty"
cache="false">
      <userobj>
      <php><![CDATA[/*<?*/
        $data = $this->oMajixEvent->getParams();
         return $this->majixDebug($data);

The rowData info passes in fine, but I cannot get the rowInput values.
I also tried "rowInput::list-box.specialty" with no success.

Any hints?

Thank you very much!
Gary