No subject

Fri May 9 20:50:24 CEST 2008

                        <renderlet:BUTTON label="new">

                                    <onclick runat="server" params="uid,pid"
submit="full" when="after-init-datahandler">

                                                <userobj>

<extension>this</extension>

<method>_newContact</method>

                                                </userobj>

                                    </onclick>

                         </renderlet:BUTTON>

This works fine as long as I fire it from a LISTER. In the Function I am
using header('location'. to redirect to the next plugin.'

But I as I have one Form where I have Data bound to the Datahandler and a
Lister with Data belonging to this "Master-Data" and bound to a Datasource.

I need a "Create new" Button that sends the Reference form the Master Data
to the Editform of the new "Subrecord" (in another BE-Modul). The above
Methode, working for LISTER, does not work in Master-Data Context as params
is empty for some reason (maybe my failure)

Finally the Question actually is how to deal with Master - Detail Data in
Forms.

And can this be achieved with formidable.

As Example: I have User Data (Name, Age, . basically fe_users) and want to
add Contacts (CRM like TEL-IN .) I had with this Customer.

So when I choose the Customer from a List all his Data is displayed in the
upper part of the form and the Contacts are displayed below it as a List.

 Controls are:

 for Customer: save, close (Back to user List)

 for Contacts: new , and show Detail -> to module with 3rd Part of Form .

THX

Michael Hilgers