[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to link images in a renderlet:IMAGE inside a renderlet:LISTER?

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Sat May 10 19:17:35 CEST 2008

Hello!

I need to make an image to zoom on click.

How can I link images in a renderlet:IMAGE inside a renderlet:LISTER?
This typoscript should work but it doesn't:
<column>
	<type>renderlet:IMAGE</type>
	<name>image</name>
	<listHeader>Image</listHeader>
	<folder>uploads/tx_iangallery/</folder>
	<imageconf>
		<userobj>
			<ts>
				<![CDATA[
				10 = IMAGE
				10 {
					file < params.relwebpath
					file.maxW = 100

					imageLinkWrap = 1
					imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
					imageLinkWrap.JSwindow = 1
					imageLinkWrap.wrap = <A href='javascript:close();'>|</A>
				}
				]]>
			</ts>
		</userobj>
	</imageconf>
</column>
It display the images correctly but there's no <a></a> in the HTML.

Please, can you help me to find my mistake?

Thank you very much!
ian