[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to link images in a renderlet:IMAGE inside a renderlet:LISTER?

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Sat May 10 23:15:21 CEST 2008

Hi Ian,

you pointed something there.
For formidable to be able to generate an IMG-tag with proper ID's and so
   to attach majix events to it, the renderlet:IMAGE uses the method
tslib_content->IMG_RESOURCE() that returns only the path of the
generated image, and not tslib_content->IMAGE(), that returns the whole
IMG tag.

I had a quick rewrite of renderlet:IMAGE to add
/imageconf/generateTag=boolean, default false to override this
behaviour. The counterpart is that any majix events defined on the image
won't be executed.

You'll find the modification in revision 187:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/svn/changelog/revision-187.html

Best regards,
Jerome