[TYPO3-project-formidable] Default value does'nt work in edition

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 12 11:37:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

No body have an idea to resolve my problem?

Thanks.

Hi list,

I use formidable and I'm trying to use the edition mode.

So, I have a listbox that allow user to choose a value. But when I try to show the database value with the "default value", it does'nt work.

I have read in the documentation that it is not allowed :
"If set, it will be used only when the form has not been already submitted ( first display ) and when in creationmode ( not edition mode)"

How can I show a listbox in edition mode with the good value selected?

Regards.

PS: I'm sorry but my english is not good enought