[TYPO3-project-formidable] Hi community !!! using FX in renderlet:LISTER.

Nikitin S.M. nikitinsm at gmail.com
Fri May 9 08:49:22 CEST 2008

I found that it'll be very interesting and useful if it would be
possible to use majix->fx inside lister, for ex. we have a lister with a
big data in each row and using "toggleBlind" we could collapse or expand
    additional info in the lister, I think it will look wonderful, but I
can't find out how to get the instance of the inner object in the
LISTER, I tried to scan all the oForm structure but I fall down (((

Best regards, Nikitin Sergey.