[TYPO3-project-formidable] Hi community !!! using FX in renderlet:LISTER.

Loredana ZECA l.zeca at ameos.com
Sat May 10 23:55:42 CEST 2008

Hy,

To do that, you must have two columns:
	- first one, which is displayed on the page load
	- second one, which will be hidden on the page load, but will be showed
on when the user clicks on the first column

So you can try something like this:

<renderlet:LISTER name="mylister">
	<template path="template.html" subpart="###mylister###"
alternateRows="###ROW###" />
	<datasource use="glossarylist" />
	<pager>
		<rows perpage="-1" />
	</pager>
	<columns>
		<column type="renderlet:BOX" mode="p" 	name="shortdescription"
activeListable="true">
				Nullam blandit metus
			]]></html>
			<onclick runat="client">
				<userobj>
					<php><![CDATA[/*<?php*/

						return
$this->aORenderlets["mylister"]->aOColumns["longdescription"]->majixFx(
							"toggleBlind",
							array("duration" => 0.5)
						);

					/*?>*/]]></php>
				</userobj>
			</onclick>
		</column>
		<column type="renderlet:BOX" mode="div" name="longdescription"
			activeListable="true" style="display: none;">
				Sed lacus. Donec lectus. Nullam pretium nibh ut turpis. Nam bibendum.
				In nulla tortor, elementum vel, tempor at, varius non, purus.
				Mauris vitae nisl nec metus placerat consectetuer. Lorem sed ipsum
dolor sit amet nullam.
				Volutpat sed veroeros bibendum.
			]]></html>
		</column>