[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bug with Listbox in edition

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 22 14:17:56 CEST 2008

Sorry to use the word "bug" lol

I just want to say that you confirm that the function was not implemented.

So I hope that Jerome can give me a solution, or a part of solution.

I can try to implement the function to correct this, but I don't know how to do this.

Because it's important that when we edit a form, lisboxS must be selected with the right value in database. Else, user don't know what is the current value.

Regards