[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bug with Listbox in edition

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Jul 22 13:31:25 CEST 2008

"and he have noticed that theire is a bug"

Well, for my defense, i didn't say it was a bug :p:p:p:p:p:p
I just openend a discussion :

"BUT, could we consider that something that has no value should display
the default value ?"

I've talked with jerome, but he told that was the behaviour it's
expecting to have.

So... stay tuned. ;)

Luc =:0)

--