[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bug with Listbox in edition

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Wed Jul 23 09:29:20 CEST 2008

You're welcome sanosuke, nevermind lol ;)

What we think here is that we can't change the current behaviour,
because it might broke some of the application that are build upon
formidable til now.

We're thinking about addind a new parameter to the listbox.

something like

<renderlet:LISTBOX>
    <allowdefaultvalueinedition />
</renderlet:LISTBOX>

because what you're saying is totally right, but the current situation
is also right. (we think)

I think it depends on the way you're handling form.

the case you're on can only be meet when filling a form in 2 times.

on for entering the basic informations and then editing all the other
values where you might want to have some default values.

I like those kind of "debate", we have a lot at our office, and we're
glad to see other likes to help improving the system :)

Thx!

Luc =:0)