[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem editing data in LISTER using a form

ana osman ana.osman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:41:03 CET 2008

 Hi everybody,

I am new to formidable, so my question might sound a little silly to you...

I want to edit my data from a list. For this I use the example from here:
http://www.ameos.com/fileadmin/formidable/sc6/flv-sc6.html

My problem is that the Edit link does not work. As far as I can see, the
problem is that in these lines:

       $aParams = func_get_arg(1);
       $this->_oParent->oForm->_forceEntryId($aParams["uid"]);

_forceEntryId does not set up the uid for reinitialising my form in _pi1.php
class with the necessary data. I also tried:

       $aParams = func_get_arg(1);
       $this->_oParent->oForm->iForcedEntryId = $aParams["uid"];

My code for the form initialisation is here:
    $this->oForm->init(
         &$this,
         t3lib_extmgm::extPath($this->extKey) . "xml/agendaform.xml");

For the renderlet:LINK Edit I also tried to use
<activelistable>true</activelistable>, but it still does not work. My whole
renderlet code for the link is this:

<renderlet:LINK name="lnkEdit" label="Edit">
    <activelistable>true</activelistable>
    <onclick runat="server" params="uid">
     <userobj>
      <php><![CDATA[
       $aParams = func_get_arg(1);
       $this->_oParent->oForm->_forceEntryId($aParams["uid"]);
      ]]></php>
     </userobj>
    </onclick>
   </renderlet:LINK>