[TYPO3-project-formidable] custom CSS to lister and other?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Jan 18 13:49:11 CET 2008

hi Rego

yes, i can make custom tempalts with my classes..
but since i like very much the automatic tempaltes (and the class names) generated by formidable..
what i would really need was to ask it to NOT output any automatic css styles in the header.
so that i can easily style the lister from zero, as i like.

it could be just a simple option:
<output_css_header>NO</output_css_header>

i know i can override everything with CSS and the !important .. but i don't like it too much...

thanks!
stefano