[TYPO3-project-formidable] Validators on renderlet:LISTER

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Mon Jan 21 19:58:51 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to use a validator on a renderlet:LISTER in a
"activelistable" column however it doesn't work.

Example (XML config):
<column name="test" type="renderlet:TEXT" listHeader="Test">
  <activelistable>true</activelistable>
  <validators>
    <validator:STANDARD>
      <required message="Test is required" />
    </validator:STANDARD>
  </validators>
</column>

For now, I'm making validations on my own methods, without use
FORMidable validators. Maybe it's difficult that columns on
renderlet:LISTER can use FORMidable standard validators.

Any idea?

Best regards,
   Rego

--