[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 163

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Jan 11 11:05:29 CET 2008

Hello Manuel,

the problem is that you might be in a case when you don't know in
advance if a field, in your template, will have to be displayed as
readonly or active (let's say, for instance, that this might depend on
the permissions of the current fe-user)

And so in some cases you might not be able to choose in advance between
{myrdt} and {myrdt.span}

However, in such a case, a solution might be to dynamically switch
subpart of template, to use another one.

This kind of choice make me nut :D

what do you think ?

Regards