[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 163

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Jan 11 10:47:36 CET 2008

Hello,

I've downloaded the last SVN revision and I've detected a new method
"wrapForReadOnly", that is called always when a renderlet has "readonly"
property.

I think that this would be configurable, sometimes I need raw text that
a renderlet:TEXT returns me.

I've noticed that in my temlpate I use {myrenderlet.value}, I could get
the raw text, however for backwards compatibility I'd prefer use
{myrenderlet} and {myrenderlet.span} to wrap my renderlet "readonly"
inside span tags.

What is your opinion?

Best regards,
  Rego