[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 163

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Fri Jan 11 11:10:31 CET 2008

The wrapForReadOnly produces this :
instead of Renderlet

I have asked Jérome this to be able to make the field that are
sometimes readonly, sometimes not (because of access rights or being
in a translation) look like a normal field but with a greyed
background (CSS property of class readonly). It should normally be on
all the renderlets...

My next problem was that the fields in the lister had then the same
background because they are readonly too...
So the solution was in the css file, as the list of records are in a
table and the fields of the form were not, I did this as workaround:

tr td span.readonly {
   display: inline;
   margin: 0px;
   padding: 0px;