[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:DATE doesn't save hours and minutes

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Jan 9 10:45:40 CET 2008

Hi Manuel,

I looked at the second part of your message, ie +1h on tstamps.
You're right, and I don't understand where it comes from.

I tested a simple:

echo strftime("%d/%m/%Y %H:%M:%S", 0);
Meaning, with an empty date, and it returns !!:

01/01/1970 01:00:00

It seems to always return +1h on tstamps ...
I will investigate deeper to understand better.

Regards,
Jerome