[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 160

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Jan 9 09:07:44 CET 2008

Hello,

another question about new revision.

I've noticed that since revision 149 [1], the line 86 in
"ext_localconf.php" has been commented:
//require_once(PATH_formidable . 'api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php');

With this change I have to make a "require_once" for each file in witch
I want to create a FORMidable form (call to t3lib_div::makeInstance). At
least, I have to make a "require_once= for each extension that I want to
use FORMidable.

I think that if I have ameos_formidable installed, it's because I'm
gonna to use FORMidable in some extension, and I'm gonna to create some
FORMidable forms.

Any reason for this change? Is it the correct way or is better the previous?

Best regards,
   Rego

[1]
http://formidable.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/formidable/ext_localconf.php?revision=149&view=markup