[TYPO3-project-formidable] New SVN revision 160

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Jan 9 09:26:13 CET 2008

Hi Manuel,

Yes actually, performance problems were reported as formidable was
loaded at *each* load, no matter if it was used or not; so by removing
auto-loading we gained some cpu cycles :)

This change makes it a little longer to instanciate, but you can cut
thru efforts using the PATH_formidableapi constant.

Like this: require_once(PATH_formidableapi);

PS: There are a lot of changes that happened, and I think a lot will in
the future. We're always trying to ensure back-compat whenever it's
possible.

Jerome