[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:DATE doesn't save hours and minutes

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Mon Jan 7 14:00:29 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm testing a renderlet:DATE with the next XML configuration:
        <renderlet:DATE name="date" label="date">
                <data>
                    <datetime>
                        <format>%Y/%m/%d</format>
                    </datetime>
                </data>
        </renderlet:DATE>

I save a date, for example 2008/01/08. And if I show the date with hours
and minutes (%Y/%m/%d %H:%M) y get:
2008/01/08 01:00

I don't know why the renderlet:DATE saves 01:00 instead of 00:00.

On the other hand, if I try to save hour and minutes with renderlet:DATE
and it doesn't work. I've searched any possible problem but I haven't
found any. I don't know if the problem is related with javascript
calendar or FORMidable inputs. The javascript calendar writes correctly
the date with hours and minutes selected on it, but when I save the
value, the hour is always reset to 01:00.

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas