[TYPO3-project-formidable] New method for the new template engine

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Feb 6 10:28:02 CET 2008

Hello,
> But I have a problem when I try to pass params to my function. I can
> pass params like ".", e.g.:
> {my_rdt.number_format("0", ".", ".")}
>
> However if I try to pass a param "," I get four params, two of them are
> empty params, e.g.:
> {my_rdt.number_format("0", ",", ".")}
>
> I get a params array like array("0", "", "", ".").
>

> I think that the problem is in the function "executeTemplateMethod",
> when this function bulds the params array.

The problem is how FORMidable gets the params array, it uses an explode,
but in this case this explode causes some problems.

I think about a possible solution using the function str_getcsv [1], but
this function isn't in my PHP, I don't understand why. There's a similar
function fgetcsv [2] that reads a CSV file and returns an array for each
line.
If they are developed fgetcsv, should be very easy develop str_getcsv. :-(

I don't know how I could use fgetcsv for this purpose.

Best regards,
   Rego

[1] http://es.php.net/manual/en/function.str-getcsv.php
[2] http://es.php.net/manual/en/function.fgetcsv.php