[TYPO3-project-formidable] FORMIdable & XHTML

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Jun 28 17:53:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

First at all I have one question, the HTML code generates by FORMidable
is XHTML or only HTML?

I thought that FORMidable generates XHTML code.
But I have been validating the code with the W3C validator
(http://validator.w3.org/) and I've problems with the square brackets in
the identifier for the input fields. For example:
<input type="text" name="my_form[name]" id="my_form[name]"
onkeypress="eval('{' +
unescape('Formidable.Events.submitOnEnter%28%27my_form_ba7e0%27%2C%20this%2C%20event%29')
+ ';}');"   />

If you try to validate this input you get an error: character "[" is not
allowed in the value of attribute "id"

I don't know if you knew this problem before.

Are you going to correct it? What is your opinion?

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas