[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable : a beginners point of view

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Jun 28 14:22:42 CEST 2007

Hello Rob,

First, thanx for your congrats, it's good to hear :)

I personaly agree with this concepts of small-concrete-copypastable
snippets of code preceded by a "How to do xyz ?"

And I you said, the wiki is the perfect tool for this, as anyone can
share his understanding of the stuff, packaged in a nice traditional API
doc.
It would be great to have something like the php user comments in the
php documentation ( for instance, bottom section of any function doc,
like echo http://www.php.net/echo ). Many times i go straight to user
comments to have concrete-real-life php examples, really handy.

But things are moving slowly in the documentation; surely is it the lack
of time for us at ameos and for users also.

Hopefuly is it going to change :)

Regards,
Jerome Schneider