[TYPO3-project-formidable] FORMIdable & XHTML

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Jun 28 18:05:03 CEST 2007

Yep...

we already think about that *a lot*
some people go crazy about this point, now they're under medications... some
other... well...

In fact some people... at the W3C "randomly" decided that you CAN'T use
"["and "]" in you Id's
but some other people thought that using "[" and "]" could easily turn POST
vars into table... this is used in FORMidable

in this way... FORMidable can be fully valide at the W3C except for the ID's
points

except the facts some people says that we can't use those chars, FORM
validates everypoints of the W3C...
id's stuff do not makes accessibity problems...

we're just wondering WHY did the W3C takes a such standard... if any's got
ID, but when validating, you can see that it just not respect any writing
conventions... no semantic problems or strutural problems just non
conventional...

Luc

mailman.4226.1183046007.4800.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...