[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem with charset in majix

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jun 25 15:15:57 CEST 2007

Hello Pawel,

I think the latest SVN revision (rev 66) corrects this, as I modified
the JSON string encoding in api/class.json.php

http://formidable.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/formidable?view=rev&revision=64

You'll need to get the rev66 from the svn repository

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider

PS: let me know if the correction fully works or not for you :)