[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem with charset in majix

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 21:24:23 CEST 2007

Jerome Schneider pisze:
> Hello Pawel,
>
> I think the latest SVN revision (rev 66) corrects this, as I modified
> the JSON string encoding in api/class.json.php
>
> http://formidable.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/formidable?view=rev&revision=64
>

> You'll need to get the rev66 from the svn repository
>
> Best regards,
> Jerome Schneider
>
> PS: let me know if the correction fully works or not for you :)

Hi again

This correction removes the problem I described in previous post - the
majixReplaceData() function works properly now, thank you :]

However I've met similar problem (and this update dosn't resolve it) in
two other places:
*) confirm option in onclick event dispalys confirmation window
containing user defined text - and here poslish special characters are
still unavailable;
*) when I put the data into the database using ajax/server event and
exec_INSERTquery() function - the data read from database are illegible.

They aren't big bugs - I can live with them :]
I got used to problems with polish special characters :]
But if you find some time and resolve this problems - it would be nice ;]

Best regards
Paweł Bandura