[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problem with charset in majix

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 14:40:22 CEST 2007

Hi

I tried to use majixReplaceData() function to put some text into the
renderlets - and it works of course :]

The problem is that I use polish language and instead of polish special
characters are displayed some trashes. I think the problem apears when
JS processes the string I want to display, but I don't know how to solve
this problem.
I tried to convert the string with iconv before passing it to majix
function (I was using various combination of charsets :]) - and, well...
the trashes look diferent now ;] But still illegible.

Does anyone have some advice?
Typo3 charset is UTF-8.

Best regards
Paweł Bandura