[TYPO3-project-formidable] A lister in a lister?

Aurélien Allienne allienna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:49:57 CEST 2007

I didn't find how to do this so I want to use a modalbox.

The idea is :
- you click on the link
- a modalbox show the member information
- you close the box by clicking on a button

It's so easy but I can't use ajax in lister!!!!

I make this in the lister:

<column name="lnkEdit" type="renderlet:LINK" label="Afficher">
                                <onclick runat="ajax">
                                        <userobj>
                                        <php><![CDATA[
                                                return
$this->aORenderlets["modalbox"]->majixShowBox();
                                        ]]></php>
                                        </userobj>

                                </onclick>
                        </column>

and this out of lister :

 <renderlet:MODALBOX name="modalbox">

<childs>
<renderlet:BOX html="The result is ..." mode="h1" />
                                <renderlet:BUTTON name="step5_mbox_close"
label="Close">
<onclick
runat="client">
<userobj>
<php><![CDATA[

                                                return
$this->aORenderlets["modalbox"]->majixCloseBox();

                                        ]]></php>
                                        </userobj>
                                        </onclick>
                                </renderlet:BUTTON>
                        </childs>
                </renderlet:MODALBOX>

When I refresh, I have a white screen with no information. If i specify
"client" I have no result and if i use "server" the page is refresh but the
modalbox don't be display...

Have I do an error or isn't no possible to do this?

Regards

Aurelien Allienne