[TYPO3-project-formidable] Default value

Aurélien Allienne allienna at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:43:06 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I use a form to modify information so after a select in a list, I show a
form in which all field have been informed. The problem is this :

I have a listbox like this :

<renderlet:LISTBOX name="access" label="Service :">
                        <data>
                        <userobj>
                        <php><![CDATA[
                                return
$GLOBALS["TYPO3_DB"]->exec_SELECTgetRows(
                                        "uid as value, access_name as
caption",
                                        "tx_manageguest_access_to_service",
                                        "pid=".$this->_oParent->storage
                                );
                        ]]></php>
                        </userobj>
                        <items>
                                <item caption="" value="blank"/>
                                <item caption="Autres" value="autres"/>
                        </items>
                        </data>
                        <onchange runat="ajax" params="access"
cached="true">
                        <userobj>
                        <php><![CDATA[
                                $aParams = func_get_arg(1);

                                if($aParams["access"] === "autres") {
                                        return
$this->aORenderlets["container_more"]->majixDisplayBlock();
                                } else {
                                        return
$this->aORenderlets["container_more"]->majixDisplayNone();
                                }

                        ]]></php>
                        </userobj>
                        </onchange>
                </renderlet:LISTBOX>

And I want that the default value is the value in the conf[]. How can I do
this?

Secondly, how can I notch a checkbox according to the "notch" param (0 or 1)
in the conf[]

Regards

Aurélien Allienne