[TYPO3-project-formidable] user defined {btnsubmit}

Michael Wilde michael.wilde at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 19 11:20:13 CET 2007

Hi Luc,

thank you for your reply. Graphical buttons are working fine now.

But there are still two open questions. Hope anyone is able to answer
them too:

1. How is it possible to change the caption of a submit-button?

2. Is it possible to use more than one submit-button and distinguish
    between different submit-buttons inside a single form? Or do I have
    to build a seperate form for every submit-button?

Best Regards,
Michael.