[TYPO3-project-formidable] user defined {btnsubmit}

Luc Muller pompompom at ameos.com
Fri Jan 19 11:54:08 CET 2007

Hi Mickael :)

For the first question you just have to do something like this
  <renderlet:SUBMIT name="btnsubmit">
   <label>Your label</label>
  </renderlet:SUBMIT>
Of course, this won't work with an image button

For the second question I let Jerome answer, no quite sure of the answer

Best regards
Luc Muller

mailman.1.1169201818.13934.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...