[TYPO3-project-formidable] user defined {btnsubmit}

Luc Muller pompompom at ameos.com
Tue Jan 16 16:51:41 CET 2007

Hi Michael.
In order to use a picture with you submit button, you can use this
<renderlet:IMAGE name="btnsubmit">
   <path>EXT:my/picture/path/my_picture.gif</path>
   <custom>style="cursor: pointer;"</custom>
   <onclick>
    <submit />
   </onclick>
  </renderlet:IMAGE>
I let Jerome answer you for the pont about the putiple form validation.

I hope this would help you

Best Regards,
Luc Muller

mailman.1.1168961649.21867.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...