[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enablefields in FORMidable?

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Aug 3 17:05:13 CEST 2007

Lol Rego.

This seems to be a highly philosophical problem for the moment ;)
I think we're going to ask Jerome, The Guru, Schneider, for his point of
view.

but I agree that having true as default can be good also :p (or not ;))

But, just to get a little more of discussion...

Do you agree that maybe in a lister and a search form, the better state for
a "default" view should be the view with the maximum of informations ? if
you put a filter, that makes a lack of information, may a novice user miss
some informations isn't it.
I mean, that in my point of view a "default" view should be the one with the
less lack of information.

Hmmmmm well, nevermind! Just wait for the guru's answer :p!

Have a nice WE!

Luc

mailman.126.1186075782.14781.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...