[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enablefields in FORMidable?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Aug 2 19:29:29 CEST 2007

> I think that a <enable_field>false</enable_fields> by default can be good,
> because you get more information with false than with true.
> if you put it to true by default you get a lack of some information by
> default.

Hi Luc,
I think that the better is true by default, because it's the correct use
for database tables in Typo3.
For example if you want to list some from tt_news and you don't use
enable fields, properties like publish a new in a future date doesn't
work good, for me true by default is the correct. But I don't mind if
the default is false.

Best regards,
    Rego

--