[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enablefields in FORMidable?

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Aug 2 14:46:57 CEST 2007

You're right Manuel.
I think that this can be a good idea...

On my own I think that there is to have an <enable_field> tag. beacause we
can't adapt the query in the formidable core.
right yesterday I had to use hidden fields on a lister, so it can be a
params set by default.

I think that a <enable_field>false</enable_fields> by default can be good,
because you get more information with false than with true.
if you put it to true by default you get a lack of some information by
default.

In another way, did you tried the brand new concept of listers, with
datasources and renderlet Lister ?
where you can put you SQL query on a <![CDATA[ ]]>
that make it easier to write the sql statement.

You can use a datasource like this :

  <datasources>
   <datasource:DB name="pages">
    <sql>