[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enablefields in FORMidable?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Aug 2 14:31:53 CEST 2007

Hello everyone,

I have to add in all my xml config files lines like this:
<where>
        <term>hidden</term>
        <comparison>=</comparison>
        <value>0</value>
</where>
<logic>and</logic>
<where>
        <term>deleted</term>
        <comparison>=</comparison>
        <value>0</value>
</where>

I think that would be interesting that FORMidable add the enable fields
to all the queries.

I think that this is only one change in the class dh_lister [1], and add
something like:
if(TYPO3_MODE == 'BE') {
   $aQuery['WHERE'] .= t3lib_BEfunc::BEenableFields($sTableName);
} else {
   $aQuery['WHERE'] .=
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->sys_page->enableFields($sTableName);
}

I think that this will be a good idea. Maybe can be exits a property
<enablefields> true by default.

What is your opinion about that?

Best regards,
    Rego