[TYPO3-project-formidable] Remebering previous entered form data.

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon Apr 16 14:20:15 CEST 2007

Jerome Schneider wrote:

> 1 - Before sending the client to bank payment, record data in database
> using datahandler:DB
> 2 - Get the newly generated uid corresponding to this order using
> $myForm->oDataHandler->_currentEntryId()
> 3 - pass the uid of the current order to the "return url" you give to
> the bank server ( if you can't do this, you can try to keep the uid in
> session )
> 4 - Send the user to the bank
> 5 - When user returns from the bank server, get the order uid passed
> before ( in the URL or in the session data )
> 6 - In the PHP calling the init on your Formidable object, pass the uid
> of the order to edit as the third argument, like this:
>
>     $oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tx_ameosformidable");
>     $oForm->init(
>         &$this,
>         "/path/to/xml/file.xml",
>         $uid    // ==> this is the uid of the current order
>             // this ask formidable to *edit* the order
>     );
>
> Tell me if it works :)

Back from Easter holidays, I finally had a chance to look into your
suggestion - thanks.

Seminars unfortunately uses datahandler:RAW for the time being, and
transfers data using piVars/POST array.

Have you considered creating a "datahandler:SESSION" to store values in
a session? In a multistep it might be desirable to only save data to DB
in last step.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen