[TYPO3-project-formidable] Remebering previous entered form data.

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Apr 2 12:31:08 CEST 2007

Hello Tonni,

Here's a simple way to achieve this.

1 - Before sending the client to bank payment, record data in database
using datahandler:DB
2 - Get the newly generated uid corresponding to this order using
$myForm->oDataHandler->_currentEntryId()
3 - pass the uid of the current order to the "return url" you give to
the bank server ( if you can't do this, you can try to keep the uid in
session )
4 - Send the user to the bank
5 - When user returns from the bank server, get the order uid passed
before ( in the URL or in the session data )
6 - In the PHP calling the init on your Formidable object, pass the uid
of the order to edit as the third argument, like this:

	$oForm = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tx_ameosformidable");
	$oForm->init(
		&$this,
		"/path/to/xml/file.xml",
		$uid	// ==> this is the uid of the current order
			// this ask formidable to *edit* the order
	);

Tell me if it works :)
Cheers, Jerome