[TYPO3-project-formidable] Remebering previous entered form data.

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon Apr 2 11:34:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm still working on integrating paymentlib in seminars using formiable
(0.7.0).

My problem is that in the registration flow, I need to switch away from
the formidable generated form/page, so that the users can enter their
payment details.

A little illlustration of the flow:

   [registration begin]

[Choose payment method] ++++++
           |                  +
           |                  +
           |           [Commit payment]
           |                  +
           |                  +
    [Registration end]+++++++++

The "+" line in the flow indicates where browser leaves the users site
for entering their payment details in a page/form provided by the
payment gateway.

So what I need is a way for formidable to remember previous entered form
data and where in flow the user left off, so no data is lost when the
user returns to finalizing the registration.

Any hints on that ?

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen