[TYPO3-project-formidable] Remebering previous entered form data.

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Wed Apr 18 13:11:49 CEST 2007

Hello tonni,

Your proposition for a datahandler:SESSION is a really good one
I'll give it a try when I have time ( about half a day I think ) in my
planning ( pretty full for the moment :D )

So it's officialy in the TODO's

BTW i'm going to create a thread TODO Requests in this list right now.
Can you post this first todo in it with little details about it ?

Regards,
Jerome Schneider