[TYPO3-project-formidable] Bug in the CHECKSINGLE renderlet?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 13 19:26:25 CET 2006

Hi all,

using FORMidable 0.5.0, I'm currently using the CHECKSINGLE renderlet
for editing a boolean field. Currently, I cannot get it to use the value
from the DB (1 or 0) to create a checked/unchecked checkbox when editing
an existing record.

My code looks like this:

<renderlet:CHECKSINGLE name="allows_multiple_registrations">
	<label>LLL:EXT:seminars/locallang_db.php:tx_seminars_seminars.allows_multiple_registrations</label>
</renderlet:CHECKSINGLE>

Am I doing anything wrong here or is this a bug in FORMidable?

Thanks in advance,

Oliver