[TYPO3-project-formidable] A validator and a renderlet in the same extension

Radu Cocieru radu at cocieru.com
Thu Dec 7 11:08:10 CET 2006

Hello

Is it possible to put a validator and a rendrelet into one extension ?

I've created a renderlet for Captcha (using 'sr_freecap') and a
validator that validates the input.

I am ready to publish it, but it seems a bit strange to have to publish
2 extensions in order to achieve 1 functionality, not to say that this
will be really confusing for some users.

So I thought I'll ask before publishing the 2 formidable add-ons.

The XML looks smth like this:
<renderlet:CAPTCHA name="_an_arbitrary_name" >
    <label>security code</label>
       <validators>
	<validator:CAPTCHA>
	    <message>The anti spam word was not correct</message>
	</validator:CAPTCHA>
       </validators>
</renderlet:CAPTCHA>

Thanks.