[TYPO3-project-formidable] Date renderlet with time (again)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Mon Dec 4 15:33:02 CET 2006

Hi Jerome,

Jerome Schneider schrieb:
> This is a bug with the rdt_date renderlet.
>
> To make it work, use the joint class.tx_rdtdate.php and replace it in
> ameos_formidable/api/base/rdt_date/api

Thank you a lot! For the meantime (until a new version of FORMidable is
released), I've created an extension "formidabledatetime" that
integrates this into the DATETIME renderlet. In addition, it provides
the ability to set the date/time format via a user function.

I would be very happy if that extension's code could get integrated into
the next version of FORMidable (just copy'n'paste into the DATE
renderlet) so I can obsolete my extension.

Best regards,

Oliver