[TYPO3-project-formidable] About rc_formidable_rdt_rte

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Thu Dec 14 18:43:51 CET 2006

Hello the list,

I have just installed rc_formidable_rdt_rte v0.0.3. but have a big
problem.

The RTE is activ, with the right Page TSconfig configuration.
But when I click on save, nothing from the RTE is saved. All other
field modifications are saved, this means that their should not be an
error in the XML configuration. So what do I forget ?
If I modify the content of the RTE field in the backend, it is saved,
but FORMidable does not load it.

Here is the XML.
     <renderlet:RTE name="communication_text">
       <label>LLL:EXT:aer_regiopresse/pi1/
locallang.xml:formEdit.communication.communication_text.label</label>
       <custom>class="userRepField"</custom>
       <validators>
         <validator:STANDARD>
           <required>
             <value>true</value>
             <message>LLL:EXT:aer_regiopresse/pi1/
locallang.xml:formEdit.communication.communication_text.required</
message>
           </required>
         </validator:STANDARD>
       </validators>