[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet time ?

FS fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Thu Aug 31 09:13:51 CEST 2006

Adding php code directly in the XML is possible since... I do not
know wich version???
It is true that I use a FORMidable v0.59 (directly from Ameos). But I
thought that was possible with the v0.5. And event not limited to one
line : you can do a lot, just asking sometimes Jérôme for some syntax...

Having the php code directly in the XML file is really great!!!

Amusant, deux français qui parlent ensemble en anglais...
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager
Assemblée des Régions d'Europe