[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet time ?

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 22:18:44 CEST 2006

I'm sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, but I'm surprised
to see that it seems to be possible to execute some php code inside a
php tag. Is it really working ?

If yes, it's a major improvement for the way I use FORMidable.

Thanks …

2006/8/30, FS <fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org>:
> Hello the list!
>
> I have used the DATE renderlet. This is OK for a date.
>
>      <renderlet:DATE name="transp_dep_date">
>        <label>
>          <userobj>
>            <php><![CDATA[ return $this->_oParent->flexConf
> ["transp_dep_date"]; ]]></php>
>          </userobj>
>        </label>
>        <custom>class="userRepField"</custom>
>        <data>
>          <datetime>
>            <converttotimestamp>true</converttotimestamp>
>            <format>%d %b %Y</format>
>          </datetime>
>        </data>
>      </renderlet:DATE>
>
> What about de hours ?
> - if I use a renderlet DATE the calendar appears...
> - if I use a renderlet TEXT is it possible to use <datetime> ?
> - is there something else available than <datetime>: <time> for
> example ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager
> Assemblée des Régions d'Europe
> http://www.a-e-r.org

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/