[TYPO3-project-formidable] Renderlet time ?

Luc Muller pompompom at ameos.com
Thu Aug 31 09:31:16 CEST 2006

Hello List,

As I'm quite new here, but reading for some times, firstable let me
introduce myself
I'm Luc Muller, Jerome Co-worker @ ameos
As you must have seen, we worked a bit on improving the date renderlet
to respond to your question FS

In fact, you just use it as you used to, but just have to add a
<displaytime>true</displaytime>
and change the date format to <format>%d %b %Y %H:%M</format> (%S for
seconds)
Using this, you'll get a time selector below the calendar.
To use it, just click on the Hours or Minute and move left-right your mouse.
One more information, this works only for version 0.5.9 or above.

so your renderlet configuration will be something like this :

 <renderlet:DATE name="transp_dep_date">
       <label>
         <userobj>
           <php><![CDATA[ return $this->_oParent->flexConf
                ["transp_dep_date"]; ]]></php>
         </userobj>
       </label>
       <custom>class="userRepField"</custom>
       <data>
         <datetime>
           <converttotimestamp>true</converttotimestamp>
           <format>%d %b %Y %H:%M</format>
            <displaytime>true</displaytime>
         </datetime>
       </data>
     </renderlet:DATE>

I hope that this was your need

Luc Muller =:0)

"FS" <fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.2539.1156953592.11906.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...
Hello the list!

I have used the DATE renderlet. This is OK for a date.

     <renderlet:DATE name="transp_dep_date">
       <label>
         <userobj>
           <php><![CDATA[ return $this->_oParent->flexConf
["transp_dep_date"]; ]]></php>
         </userobj>
       </label>
       <custom>class="userRepField"</custom>
       <data>
         <datetime>
           <converttotimestamp>true</converttotimestamp>
           <format>%d %b %Y</format>
         </datetime>
       </data>
     </renderlet:DATE>

What about de hours ?
- if I use a renderlet DATE the calendar appears...
- if I use a renderlet TEXT is it possible to use <datetime> ?
- is there something else available than <datetime>: <time> for
example ?

Thanks.

--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager