[TYPO3-doc] PDF doc styling

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Mon Apr 28 17:25:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

> I didn't look at TCA ref again. But as I mentioned the index (left pane)
> doesn't go down till the TCA "type" level so you have to scroll a lot.

By default LaTeX's package hyperref stops at some depth. This can be
changed, e.g., like that:

\RequirePackage[colorlinks,breaklinks,
                linkcolor=InnerLinkColor,filecolor=OuterLinkColor,
                menucolor=OuterLinkColor,urlcolor=OuterLinkColor,
                citecolor=InnerLinkColor]{hyperref}

I still get a "broken" bookmark view since Acrobat tries to show
thumbnails for every page but thumbnails are not generated, this ends up
into an ugly list of bookmarks with lots of "empty space".

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!