[TYPO3-doc] PDF doc styling

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Apr 28 16:52:59 CEST 2014

On 2014-04-14 13:57, Xavier Perseguers wrote:

> It renders as page 11 of
> http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/restdoc/1.3.1/_pdf/manual.restdoc-1.3.1.pdf

The table which lists all available properties is already quite what I
meant. It doesn't harm that the detailed description is below. That
could maybe even be better because it enhances readability for longer
texts. Now only separator lines missing.

I didn't look at TCA ref again. But as I mentioned the index (left pane)
doesn't go down till the TCA "type" level so you have to scroll a lot.

greetings and thanks for your work,
Bernhard