[TYPO3-doc] Migrating system extension manuals to ReStructured Text

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun May 19 14:18:09 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Just a quick note: I had a very fruitful brainstorming with Xavier and
Dominique on Friday, which provided a perfect follow up to our team
meeting the previous day.

I have opened a first thread in the Core list about the migration of
system extension manuals to ReStructured Text, and will open a second
one a bit later. Please refer to the discussions there, as this is more
related to the TYPO3 CMS Core, than to the Documentation alone, although
there are definitely common points of interests, in particular with
regards of usage of ReST in TYPO3 from a general point of view.